Thursday, February 24, 2011

A weekend in February

Saturday was chilly but bright and crisp.

The girls learned to ride their bikes without training wheels.

...And a perfect day to clean out Tina's barn.  
All the kids helped shovel horse poop, and place fresh bedding 
and we all seemed to really enjoy it. 
Which is rather disturbing.  

Sunday was rainy and dreary...which I love
a perfect November day in February.  
Brian taught me to shoot a gun and he taught Liam to shoot a BB gun...
again, disturbingly enjoyable.
I guess we are officially 'country folk'.

Images from the weekend...in random order.  :)























2 comments:

  1. We go there to shoot guns too. ;) I guess we are town folk who want to be country folk. :) Love all of the photos as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the finish on these pictures--they "feel" winter in the country. I especially like the one of Brian with the fog in the background. Beautiful artistry.

    ReplyDelete